Scroll to bottom of page to purchase tickets…
- This event has passed.
Utah Concealed Carry Permit Class – September 2017
September 30 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm$125
To Register for this event, select this event, scroll to the bottom of registration page, and then click on “Add To Cart”
UTAH CONCEALED FIREARMS PERMIT COURSE
529 W Butler Ave, Chalfont, PA
The Utah Concealed Firearm Permit (CFP) will, combined with your Pennsylvania License to Carry Firearms, will allow you to legally carry a firearm in (as of 7/1/2016) 36 states.
About the class:
- This 4.5 hour class fulfills the Utah minimum training requirement. Included are fingerprinting, weapons familiarity certification stamp, and complete instructions on how to submit your application to the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification (BCI) for processing.
- This course is classroom instruction and demonstration only. No live fire.
With your PA LTCF and Utah CFP, you will be able to carry in
the following states:
- Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Unfortunately, even with the Utah CFP, you will NOT be able to carry in New York, New Jersey, or Maryland.
- You should always check reciprocity / recognition of your various permits prior to traveling.
Know and understand your local laws.
- Non-PA Permit Holders: PA residents need to have obtained a PA carry permit within 1 year of receiving Utah permit.
About the Instructor
Dan has been a Utah CFP instructor for seven years.
He is also a National Rifle Association Instructor and is certified in
Refuse to be a Victim, Home Firearms Safety, Basic Pistol, Metallic Cartridge
& Shotgun Shell Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, and Personal Protection
Outside the Home. He has been an avid firearms enthusiast for most of his life.
In non-firearms life, he is a college professor who teaches Finance and Economic.