Contact us if you need to cancel or change your appointment or class registration. We request that any cancellations be made at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Note: Cancellations or rescheduling will incur a $25 fee. Any cancellations/rescheduling made less than 24 hours in advance of a lesson or class will not be refunded, no exceptions.
If you don’t see a class you are looking for, be sure to check out our Private Lessons page. Our instructors offer lessons from beginner to expert and can be customized to fit your needs. You can book up to 4 people in a 2-hour lesson with our instructors.
- This event has passed.
Firearms Safety Comprehensive Program, 9:30-11:30am
November 12 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$79.00
Firearms Safety Comprehensive Program: The prevalence of guns in the U.S. is staggering, particularly when considering health and safety implications for children and families – approximately 4.6 million children and teens live in a home with a loaded, unloaded gun, and research has shown that three out of four kids ages 5-14 know where guns are kept in the home. Additionally, suicide is the second leading cause of adolescent death, with most cases involving a family member’s unlocked gun.
- Identify the three Cardinal Rules of General Safety
- Discuss the concepts and principles of Safety:
- Personal Safety
- Home Safety
- Range Safety
- Discuss Parents educating your children about the dangers of firearms.
- Examine the Three (3) Rules when your child sees a firearm.
- Discuss Children and Firearms a (Deadly Mix)
- Discuss Safe Weapon Storage at Home and in the Vehicle.