Contact us if you need to cancel or change your appointment or class registration. We request that any cancellations be made at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. Note: Cancellations or rescheduling will incur a $25 fee. Any cancellations/rescheduling made less than 24 hours in advance of a lesson or class will not be refunded, no exceptions.
If you don’t see a class you are looking for, be sure to check out our Private Lessons page. Our instructors offer lessons from beginner to expert and can be customized to fit your needs. You can book up to 4 people in a 2-hour lesson with our instructors.
- This event has passed.
Pistol Fundamentals – Drawing From Concealment, 9:30-11:30am
September 17, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$99.00
Pistol Fundamentals – Drawing From Concealment: Two-hour Program, limited to five students.
Special Note: This course is CLASSROOM ONLY, no live fire. No Ammunition will be permitted in the classroom and all weapons will be inspected during check-in at the FIRST FLOOR RANGE prior to entering the classroom.
***Please ensure all firearms are brought in the building unloaded IN A CASE with holster separate.***
Students will be able to draw their weapons efficiently from concealment wearing various types of garments when concealing their firearms.
- Proper Stance
- Four (4) Count Draw
- Drawing weapon, employing and presenting with One/Two Hands
- Drawing weapon with Garment
- Drawing weapon with Jacket Garment
- Dry Fire exercises, Aiming, Point, and Instinctive shooting
- Simulations Training
- Concealed carry firearm
- Holster for Concealment – NOTE: ONLY HIP / WAISTLINE HOLSTERS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS CLASS, EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE WAISTBAND. No other holster types allowed.
- Shirt that will conceal and cover firearm
- Fall Jacket that can be zippered or buttoned
- Car Keys, Phone, etc. (everyday items that can be kept in jacket pockets to add weight)